Youthful, glowing skin is perhaps your best accessory, but unfortunately, aging takes its toll on us all. As early as your 20s, your body’s natural collagen production begins to slow, setting the stage for fine lines, wrinkles, and a less voluminous complexion. Fortunately, though, modern skin care treatments and advanced anti-aging technologies can help you maintain your youthful glow well into your wiser years. At Arijai Aesthetics, we know your skin can play a major role in your self-confidence, and that’s why we’re here to help you feel your best. Curious what you can do to keep your complexion fresh and glowing for years to come? Try out our tips below!
Use Sun Protection
Did you know the majority of skin damage occurs during your youth but doesn’t reveal itself until much later in life? It’s true—and unfortunately, unless your parents were adamant about slathering you in SPF as a child, you’ve probably got some underlying skin damage you may not yet be aware of. Fortunately, today, cosmetic dermatologists are singing the praises of daily, high-powered SPF application because now, we know just how harmful UV rays really are.
Yes, you certainly need your daily dose of Vitamin D, but just a mere 20 minutes of sun exposure will fulfill your needs. After your 20 minutes are up, it’s time to slather on the SPF, if you hope to maintain a youthful complexion long-term.
Did you know your skin is approximately 64% water? Water gives your complexion its full, youthful appearance by hydrating your skin cells and flushing out toxins that can give your skin a dull, dry, flaky appearance. The more water you drink, the more naturally moisturized your skin will be, so if you suffer from a dry, tight, or wrinkled complexion, boosting your water consumption can make a substantial difference.
Practice Preventive Care
Just as you care for your body by eating healthy and exercising regularly, your skin needs routine care, too! Even if you have a phenomenal daily skincare practice, having regular preventive, anti-aging facial treatments can help keep wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin at bay. At Arijai, our collection of anti-aging skincare treatments includes:
● Healing, rejuvenating SaltFacials
● Restorative PRP injections combined with collagen-stimulating SkinPen microneedling
● Skin-smoothing dermablading (a.k.a the ultra-trendy “scalpel facial”)
● Exfoliating, vitalizing Dermalinfusion, a superior alternative to microdermabrasion
Our advanced, restorative skincare treatments are appropriate for all ages and skin types, which makes them a perfect option for maintaining your natural, youthful glow. And, if you’ve already discovered signs of aging, there’s no better way to prevent their progression than by practicing proactive skin care.
Dabble in Dermal Fillers
If you spend any amount of time on social media, you’ve undoubtedly witnessed the growing popularity of dermal fillers. Fillers have even gained tremendous popularity among younger individuals, primarily as a proactive method of staving off wrinkle development. Over the past six years, dermal filler application has nearly doubled, and that’s because when applied correctly, dermal fillers work wonders—there’s simply no arguing with visual evidence!
If you’re looking for the ultimate in minimally invasive, anti-aging skincare treatments, at Arijai Aesthetics, we have several dermal filler options for you:
● Volbella lasts for up to one year and works to enhance lip volume while reducing fine lines around the mouth.
● Voluma treatments last up to two years and work to add subtle volume to the cheek area for a fuller, more youthful complexion.
● Vollure softens lines and wrinkles throughout the lower portion of your face, especially parentheses lines around the mouth. Treatments last for up to 18 months.
● Juvéderm Ultra and Ultra Plus work to enhance lip volume while adding subtle fullness and definition to your facial contours. Treatments typically last up to one year and can deliver subtle, long-term improvements.
● Restylane, Restylane Refyne, Restylane Defyne, and Restylane Lift are gel-based fillers that work to enhance lip volume and subtly correct fine lines and wrinkles, all while allowing you to maintain your natural facial expressions.
Fillers are a fantastic option for enhancing your natural facial volume and subtly correcting fine lines, deeper lines, wrinkles, and folds around the mouth and nose area. Or, if you simply weren’t blessed with the genetics for voluminous lips and cheeks, fillers can correct that, too!
Enhance Your Natural Beauty With Arijai Aesthetics
At Arijai Aesthetics, our team of cosmetic dermatology specialists is committed to delivering the most effective, advanced anti-aging skin care treatments available. If you’re looking to turn back the clock on aging skin or simply maintain your youthful glow, our expert team is here to create a personalized treatment plan to help you do it. To learn more about our youth-promoting facial and body treatment, feel free to contact our team at 952.435.0605. For your convenience, you can also upload your photos to get started with your free virtual consult. We’d be delighted to get you started on your path toward your healthiest, most youthful complexion!